Friday, April 15, 2011

Watch American Idol Season 10 Episode 26 - Eight Finalists Compete Online

Watch American Idol Season 10 Episode 26: I really like this show and I happen to be a faithful follower since season 1. I've no agreed with every Idol winner, but I can not speak for all of America. I think it is a great show gives people the chance to make their dreams come true. . My personal favorite Idol ever is Carrie Underwood, and although he didn't win, Chris Daughtry will always been one of my favorites. My least favorite winners are Fantasia and Taylor Hicks. I'll always continue being a faithful follower even if tips over which i do not totally agree with.

It's surprising that Tatiana freak made it and Jamar Rogers didn't. What's going on? I simply looked over the poll here and the Tatiana beast is leading with 23% from the votes. Thankfully some of the reviews here accept me. I acquired a little tired of the entire Danny Gokey's dead wife story. They repeated it sooo much. That was not his fault. But I don't think his voice is the fact that good anyway.

Watch American Idol Season 10 Episode 26

This show is influential because we decide to purchase the music from past winners, Kelly Clarkson & Carrie Underwood who're huge stars. . Even none winners, Chris Daughtry & Jennifer Hudson continue to have the support of their fans & are actually famous too. I favor uncle Jamar who didn't make it. I discovered that Nate Marshall a bit annoying. His story is sad but I don't think he should be there.

2 comments:

downloadbiutiful said...

Really it is very useful post and I like to read these techniques and also I am trying it and thanks for sharing such type of techniques please keep it sharing.so i want to Watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars Online
TV show. it is my favorite tv show

Anonymous said...

Why rent movies online when you can save money and watch on your TV? Everyone’s always trying to find the best deals on movie rentals and so am I. That’s why I was so excited to hear about DISH’s newest special. Right now, if you switch to DISH, you can get three months of Blockbuster for free. Go to http://bit.ly/jGJ7jn to get more info. I work for DISH so I always know about their special offers but none have been as good as this one

Post a Comment